HSA Investment Option
With your HSA you have the option to invest a portion of your HSA funds using myHSAinvestments®. Since your unused HSA dollars roll over each year, investing some of your money may be a wise option if you plan to save more than you spend.
myHSAinvestments is a suite of mutual funds available to you that allows you to invest a portion of your health care dollars in a variety of widely recognized mutual funds covering a spectrum of asset classes. The ability to invest in mutual funds gives you the potential to grow your HSA balance and save for future health care expenses.
Benefits of Investing
- Maximize your tax savings
- Earn more on your unused dollars
- Save for health care in retirement
- Take control of your money and your investment activity
- Easy access to your money, when you need it most
How do I enroll in myHSAinvestments?
Enrolling at myHSAinvestments.com is easy.
- Click the “Get Started” button below and complete the short application linking your HSA account to the investment platform.
- You will need to enter your HSA account number and ABA routing number as well as a few pieces of identifying information, and select your initial investment elections.
- Once you enroll, your HSA account number and requested balance information will be verified.
- When the account has been verified, an ACH transfer will move the money from your HSA to your myHSAinvestments account and invest the money into your initial investment elections.
- You will receive a confirmation email from myHSAinvestments notifying you when the account has been set up. At this point, you can view your account.